Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quid Pro Quo...



Churning out a set list for your gig can be quite a harrowing experience. . . You want to sound original and bona fide and yet be successful in recreating the music you love as a tribute to the genesis artist.

So, after much consideration, my first demo in tribute to Eric and the blues greats would include the set list below:

1) Crossroads
2) Me & The Devil Blues
3) From Four Till Late
4) Badge
5) Old Love
6) Malted Milk
7) Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out
8) Born Under A Bad Sign
9) Some Day After A While
10) Hideaway

The Martin 000 28EC pictured above is the drool to come... Stay tuned for more...

4 comments:

Leishia said...

are you erm... talking about cutting cover-versions album?

Terence said...

some originals, some covers. mostly covers.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

After going over a number of the blog articles on your website, I honestly
like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and
will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site
too and let me know how you feel.

Take a look at my homepage; quit smoking fags