Wednesday, May 09, 2007

24 Nights!

I was searching through my old RAW files aka digital negatives today when I stumbled upon this photo taken by my wife in London early this year... It reminded me a lot on Clapton's concerts there, particularly during the 90s when he did many shows at the Royal Albert Hall (pictured above). What a great feeling to be able to re-visit this historic venue, most English rock stars have indeed performed at the Albert Hall at least once in their career... The good news is, it's only a 10 minute walk from our hotel in Kensington, the bad news is, our next trip there is only next year... Speaking bout that, I've just managed to get Eric's office address in Chelsea, so we're heading there next time around, hopefully we can bump into the legend himself! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah i was there in '05. nothing was goin on but i could feel the heat man.

cream farewell's crossroads.

cream reunion's stormy monday.

my lord...

Terence said...

yup man... those vibes!!! can't ignore them.. :-))

Leishia said...

see! who says guys can't be as crazy over singers... i mean... uh, musicians like girls over boybands?

sama sama hehehe

Terence said...

we go for the music more than anything else... :-))

Shahir said...

^^ agreed...heheh