Wednesday, December 20, 2006

De Ja Vu


Yup. You got it.. Last time I was in the UK: Jan '06... fast forwarding to Dec somehow the yearning to be in the UK (or London for that matter) is always a motivation for me to work harder at work (I always do btw.. :-)); with hopes for a short and enjoyable little vacation in cold Europe, to clear my busy mind. So, keeping my fingers crossed, my air ticket is still on standby, so please pray for me to be able to go....The MAS flight is apparently fully booked... On the other note, this scenic photo here was taken with my trusty Leica M6 & the recently disposed off 21mm Elmarit lens at the Kensington Palace grounds (home of the late Princess of Wales, Diana). I still remember vividly that cool winter morning, the sun had a peculiar skin penetrating warmness effect on our already heavy clothings. It perfectly contrasted the notion of cloudy and foggy winter days in London... A little dry for us tropical homosapiens but nevertheless; refreshing in every way. Remember, cross thou fingers mates!

No comments: