Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mac ed


Apple Macintosh has always been special in my heart although mostly I've been a PC user since my school days. So when I finally could afford a sleek and sharp looking white Macbook last month, I jumped at that opportunity. So, fast forwarding... what do you think, many of you may ask. Simplicity and iconic are my 2 cents on this Intel duo core powered machine. The Tiger O/S is simply, simple and easy to comprehend. I probably only went thru the online Mac help once or twice considering I've been a life long Windows user. Aperture, on the other hand is Apple's answer to Adobe's Photoshop software. For RAW shooters and editors, this has got to be the most useful software as it allows RAW file editing without sacrificing the original RAW data. And with its extensive library function, the revolution of Aperture is likely to overcome that of Photoshop given a few more years to come.

No comments: